If you are interested in learning more about the various types of cancer and their treatment, please visit www.Cancer.net - Oncologist-approved cancer information from the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Our Clinical Studies: [Updated 3/13/2013]
1. Feasibility of Obtaining and Characterizing Tumorigenic Cells in Patients with Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma – U.S. – Memorial Sloan Kettering – Status: CLOSED
2. Use of an In-Vitro Diagnostic to Guide Chemotherapy Selection in Patients with Solid Tumors – U.S. – Open Registry – Referral Only*
3. Pilot Study for the Correlation of Genomic Mutations with the Chemosensitivity Profile of Patients with Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma – U.S.- Status: CLOSED
4. Feasibility to obtain a Chemogram in Circulating Tumorigenic Cells to Guide Further Treatments in Refractory Solid Tumors. – Madrid, Spain – CLOSED
5. Evaluation of Guided-Chemotherapy in Patients with Advanced Metastatic Colorectal Cancer – Madrid, Spain – ENROLLING
6. Use of Pharmacogenomic Modeling to Guide Chemotherapy Selection in Patients with Solid Tumors – Madrid, Spain. – Open Registry – Referral Only*
7. Development of a companion diagnostic for PM1183 in advanced stage pancreatic cancer - INVESTIGATIONAL ONLY.
* requires referral from treating oncologist.